Learn To Measure Angle With Protractor and Video
Protractor has a very important role in Geometric Math. It is used to measure angles. If you don’t know how to use them or if you want to practice., here we have video to help you understand the measurement trick and also the tool to practice what you have learned.
How to use a Protractor to Measure Angle?
Watch the video that explains all you should know.
What’s My Angle? (The tool that you can use below – This is instruction about Usage)
Here are the things you will learn or practice in this Protractor Tool
- Show the Angle: It will show you the Angle with + and – sign. Click + or – to change the angle to get the feeling of how angles show up.
- Make and Measure: Your job here is to click the + and – sign to make any angle. Measure it using the Protractor there (you can drag using the mouse pointer). Measure and type the answer in the answer field, and then click Check. Change the angle using + and – sign and then measure again. Keep doing unless you become an expert.
- Make an Angle Game: In this section, you are given a random angle to make. You have to make it without measuring it.
- Up to 90 Degrees in tens and Up to 180 Degrees in tens: You will be given angles that you need to measure and answer. Answers will always be multiplied by 10, like 60, 70, 40, etc.. (maximum up to 90-degree) and maximum up to 180 degrees whatever option you choose to play.
- Up to 90 Degrees in fives and Up to 180 degrees in fives: Just like previous options, these 2 options will have answers multiplied by 5
- Up to 180 Degrees to ones: Now the answer can be anything between 1 and 180 degrees. So measure carefully.
- Estimating Up to 90 and Estimating Up to 180 Degrees: This option is all about looking and estimating by your experience without any protractor usage.
The Tools only work on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
Warning: Don’t click on the Exit Button, else you will have to go back to use the tool again.
Here is another Tool to Test (Angle Measurement Quiz)
Measure the Angle and Answer
360-Degree Protractor Tool (Angle Measuring Tool)
Either click on the screen to move angle or just type a value in the given field.